Friday, January 14, 2011

Mixed Media - Learning to Fly


So, here I am... exactly one year since I was introduced to Mixed Media at a night class at the local studio of Wendy Walls. Totally loved it, but was due with my 3rd baby at the time, and never got to finish the course after her arrival. She is almost a year old now, and I am finally finding snippets of time to spend in my own studio, playing with the supplies I have amassed over the last year, dreaming of this time...

This is my creation over this past week. I have been inspired by Roben-Marie Smith's online Mixed Media Mayhem class, and Christy Tomlinson's Chrismas tree canvas tutorial (I will post my effort for that shortly).

1 comment:

  1. beautiful.... such a gorgeous piece.. u are so talented.. I am in the MMM course with you! hugs bonnierose
    http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete